Virtual prototyping by electromagnetic simulation has assumed an increasingly central role in product design and an engineer's daily work. The benefits of simulation in accelerating the design cycle are widely appreciated, but looking at an individual component in isolation is often insufficient. CST is introducing System Assembly and Modeling (SAM): a new approach to simplify modeling, simulation and optimization of electromagnetic systems.
The CST System Integrity Workshop Series 2012 will give design and research engineers an insight into the latest 3D simulation technology for designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems using CST STUDIO SUITE® 2012.
Location: Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Copenhagen area, Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
Date: 11 Sep 2012
Fee: Free of charge
Time: 9.30 - 16.30
- 09.15: Coffee and registration
- 09.45: Workshop start time
- 16.30: Close
Several technical presentations demonstrate how our EM software solutions could be used to streamline an engineer’s design workflow for a wide variety of application areas:
- Introduction and simulation activities at the DTU
- New features of CST STUDIO SUITE 2012 - modeler, solvers, optimizers and outlook to CST STUDIO SUITE 2013
- Antenna Simulations: Antenna simulations: using the right solver
- Analyzing EMC and Signal / Power Integrity
- Component to system: enhancing the design process using System Assembly and Modeling (SAM)
- It’s not all about EM – Co simulation using CST STUDIO SUITE
- Enhancing simulation throughput using High Performance Computing (HPC)
Please note: this agenda is provisional and may be subject to change.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The event is free for all attendees. Places are limited and advance registration is recommended.
We look forward to seeing you there!